Thursday, March 5, 2009

Darlings continued





Donjun is the top of his class last year but I have not seen him do anything brilliantly. I am excited though to see what he can do. Selly is really funny. She cried the first 10 minutes but ever since then she has been all smiles! Then there is Grace who is a sweet girl but she is a snitch as my kids from PSA would say. She comes up to me all the time telling me what other kids have done. Sometimes I notice that she does things and then comes and tells me the person really did it. She will be a challenge this year. Then there is Bin who is so cute I just want to huge him all day! finally there is William!! Also one of the cutest kids  I have seen!! So as you see, my kids are the cutest things EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers