Saturday, February 14, 2009

In Transit

so for some reason blogspot hates me! I typed a nice long message on the plane and it wont let me cut and paste it into here! It keeps putting it below the post! So here is the shorter version of what I wrote:

Packing was miserable as I thought it would be! I managed to get all my stuff into 2 bags and 2 huge carry-ons but I feel like I left my children behind!! 

The flight was no where near as bad as I thought it would be! There were about 50 movies that I was able to pick from and I ended up watching 5 movies! The food wasnt too bad either and they fed us 3 times! I ended up eating a traditional Korean meal, which was my first korean meal ever. I think I should have waited till I was in Korea to eat their food because the meal was a little scary. There was seaweed soup which was gross and nothing like seaweed salad! Then I had some rice dish was decent. 

I am now here in Seoul and I will write later about some of the more exciting stuff! But so far everything has been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers