Monday, September 7, 2009

Season Premiere

So I know its been awhile since I posted but I have decided I was just on summer vacation! Just how TV shows do not film in the summer, I have also taken a month hiatus. But just as all my favorite TV shows are starting up this week, so is my blog!!

With each new season of your favorite show there are some new twists and turns. Some of your favorite characters are gone and there are some new ones in their place. There are new places and plot twists. And of course, you find out what your favs. were doing while the show was not airing.

This blog will be no different. In the last month there has been tons of changes. Some friends have left and new ones have been made. I have gained some new students and my school has lost several students. And there has been a major additon to my life... no dont get too excited its not a boy or a dog...

My addition is known by many names.... H1N1, swine flu, or as my school lovingly calls is SI (swine influenza). The fear of SI has gripped Korea and they are not letting go. The country I have completely grown to love has seen some major changes and my school seems to be leading the march.

At the moment I don't have the energy to go into the madness that is SI but no fear, I will address it very soon :)

Till then, do as we do at PSA and wash your hand about 20 times a day, check your temperature twice a day and make sure you wear a mask when outside *^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers